Sunday, February 19, 2012

365

Yesterday we celebrated Marley's 365th day of torturing me.


She's older than a year - maybe around 3?  But she needed a candle so I decided to count the years she's been making me pull my hair out, rather than guessing on the years she's been alive.

She's a funny girl...totally knew she wasn't supposed to be at the table.  It took her a while to get into the cupcake, but once she did, all rules went out the window.








Now that's the girl I know and love - up on Grandma's kitchen table.


As a birthday (anniversary? gotcha day?) present, I've started vehicle shopping.  Yup, because of Marley, I'm upgrading and welcome any thoughts on SUVs.  I need something with more room, ie. can fit a large crate, as I don't care to fix another car seat to the tune of $700.

It's been a wild ride, Mars...here's hoping for many more years.  Love you big girl xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment